Terms and Conditions
Relax n Craft Subscriptions
All Relax n Craft subscription boxes are non refundable
Only active subscribers have access to the members pages and Relax n Craft Tutorials
Only the PDF tutorials can be downloaded, all videos on the members pages are non downloadable.
If you choose to unsubscribe from Relax n Craft it must be before the 10th of each month
- Application and Acceptance:1.1. To become an affiliate for Rocks n Chains, interested individuals or businesses must submit a complete application through the designated application process.1.2. Rocks n Chains reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its discretion, without providing a reason for rejection.
- Affiliate Responsibilities: 2.1. As an affiliate, you agree to promote Rocks n Chains’ products and brand in a positive and ethical manner. 2.2. Affiliates are responsible for accurately representing Rocks n Chains’ products and services and providing correct and up-to-date information to potential customers. 2.3. Affiliates must comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing advertising, marketing, and online promotions.
- Commission and Payment: 3.1. Affiliates will earn a commission on qualifying sales generated through their unique affiliate links or designated promo codes. 3.2. The commission rate and payment terms will be outlined in the Rocks n Chains affiliate program details provided upon acceptance. 3.3. Rocks n Chains will track and calculate commissions based on its own system, and discrepancies or errors should be reported promptly.
- Promotion and Marketing: 4.1. Affiliates are encouraged to promote Rocks n Chains’ products through various marketing channels, including social media, blogs, websites, and email marketing, among others. 4.2. Affiliates may use approved promotional materials, logos, and product images provided by Rocks n Chains, ensuring they are used appropriately and without modification. 4.3. Affiliates must refrain from engaging in deceptive, misleading, or unethical marketing practices that may harm the Rocks n Chains brand or reputation.
- Intellectual Property: 5.1. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, logos, and copyrighted materials owned by Rocks n Chains, shall remain the sole property of Rocks n Chains. 5.2. Affiliates are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use Rocks n Chains’ approved marketing materials solely for the purpose of promoting Rocks n Chains’ products during the term of this agreement.
- Termination: 6.1. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by providing written notice to the other party. 6.2. Rocks n Chains reserves the right to terminate the affiliate relationship immediately if an affiliate breaches any terms and conditions outlined herein or engages in conduct that may harm the Rocks n Chains brand or reputation.
- Modification: 7.1. Rocks n Chains may modify these terms and conditions at any time, and it is the affiliate’s responsibility to review them regularly. 7.2. Continued participation in the affiliate program after any modifications shall constitute acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
By submitting an application to become an affiliate for Rocks n Chains, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Goods are charged at the price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are inclusive of VAT. Orders will be processed at the published price and in the case of any unexpected change in price the customer will be informed and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or cancel the order. All prices are shown in British Pounds Sterling £GBP. If you are buying from outside the UK, currency exchange rates and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your debit/credit card.
Postal charges if applicable are added to the price of the products ordered at the checkout.
We may from time to time offer promotional discounts either direct or via a third party, these codes may only be applied to full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
Postage and Shipping
All items are sent out via Royal Mail
Uk postage rates are from £3.50
All other countries £10 per order. These are sent via an insured courier
All orders will leave the workshop within 3-5 working days of the order placed *please note that this is not the delivery time.
Rocks n Chains shall be under no liability for any delay in delivery or non-delivery due to circumstances beyond our control.
If your parcel does not arrive within 2 weeks please contact Rocks n Chains with your name, order date and order number. We will then investigate this with Royal Mail or the courier service used and provide you with the tracking number for your order, if the parcel has been delivered this will show the signature and address of the person that signed for the parcel, usually this is enough to track down the missing order. Please note that the Royal Mail do not class a parcel missing until 20 working days more for international parcels.
Import taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Please be advised that when ordering from the website it is the customers responsibility to provide the correct and complete delivery information. Failure to do so may result in your order being undelivered or delivered to the wrong address of which we will not hold any responsibility for.
If you have provided incorrect information please contact Rocks n Chains as soon as possible so we can amend the delivery address.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Rocks n Chains want you to be happy with your purchase, so if you are not 100% over the moon with your jewellery making supplies I offer a hassle free returns service. This does not include the Relax n Craft Subscription boxes
Simply pop your jewellery making supplies back in the original box and packaging within 21 days of receiving your order and send it back to
FAO Returns Dept.
Rocks n Chains
with a note stating your name, order date and order number. * Please note that ear rings cannot be exchanged if the seal on the bag has been broken due to hygiene reasons.
*Please note that the returned parcel is the responsibility of the purchaser until it has been received back so please make sure that it is packaged securely and that it is sent back via an insured service, Rocks n chains recommends Royal Mail Special Delivery and keep the tracking number to hand.
No refunds will be offered on bespoke or personalised items at any time.
Please note that refunds will be processed as soon as the item is returned and credited via the original method of purchase. The refunded amount could take unto 21 days to show in your account.
We do not issue refunds for postage on items that have been returned to us for a refund where paid.
Returns after 21 days will not be accepted for a cash refund and a voucher/credit note will be issued instead.
Please note all sterling silver jump rings are cut to order and are not eligible for refunds
Returning Faulty Goods
If in the unfortunate event your jewellery making kit arrives damaged please contact Rocks n Chains on firstname.lastname@example.org and a replacement will be sent out on the receipt of the damaged goods. Postage will be refunded on this occasion.
If the jewellery is faulty within the first 6 months pleases contact Rocks n Chains with photographs of the damaged item. These will be dealt with on a case by case situation.
Online Order Cancellation.
If you wish to cancel an order placed online at relaxncraft.com please email email@example.com as soon as possible after the order is placed. If the order has been processed and sent out you still have the 21 days to return the order.
Representation and Specification of Goods
Some items may be shown slightly larger or smaller than the actual size of the piece in order to show intricate details of the piece or to show the whole piece in its entirety. Due to the limitations of the colour display your screen may not show exactly the correct colour detail of the piece being viewed. Please see the item description for more details on the item. All information given is made in good faith but total accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Rocks n Chains do not accept any liability for any typographical, clerical or other errors and/or omissions and receive the right to add, delete and modify any of the information found on the website at any time without notice.
Subject to the following provisions Rocks n Chains warrants that any products supplied will correspond with any applicable specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from delivery. This warranty is given subject to the following conditions
- Rocks n Chains will not be under no liability in the respect of any defect in the product arising from any specification or instructions given by the customer of a bespoke item.
- Rocks n Chains shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage or alterations to repair of any piece by another jeweller without Rocks n Chains approval.
Where we have replaced defective products, products not meeting the specification or refunded Rocks n Chains shall have no further liability to you.
All products sold shall remain the property of Rocks n Chains until payment of the total product invoice amount.
All details the the customer provides for the purpose of ordering or purchasing products are correct and that the credit/debit card that you are using for the purpose of ordering is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the items being purchased.
If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is the customers responsibility to inform Rocks n Chains of the changes as soon as possible. Rocks n Chains hold no responsibility for items not being sent or delivered due to incorrect information from the customer.
Purchase confirmation email of your order does not guarantee the product sale. Rocks n Chain reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
Rocks n Chains reserve the right to add to, delete from and modify these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
Rocks n Chains advise that the terms and conditions are read before purchasing from the website.
The entire contents of this website including products, designs, branding, text and photographs is the sole property of Rocks n Chains. Parts of the the website can be printed off just for the purposes of purchasing an item, other that that it is strictly prohibited without written permission from Rocks n Chains.
Tel: 01676 530459
Business hours: Monday- Saturday 9.30 – 5pm
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays